MovAudio develops music and sound apps for Android devices focused at recreational, educational and professional field.
Introducing the following apps:
- Guitar Droid: Configurable multitouch virtual guitar with scales, chords and sound effects.
- Composer: Creator of musical melodies and songs, with beatbox included, for creating your own original music algorithmically.
- Musical Dictation: Musical dictations generator and checker with musical notation for ear training.
Configurable multitouch guitar with sound effects, scales and chords for Android
New Guitar Droid 2.1 version
- Multitouch: up to 16 simultaneous voices
- Acoustic 6 and 12 strings, Classical, Electric, Metal and Jazz 330 guitars
- Sound effects: Fuzz, Echo and Reverb
- 24 types of scales and 18 of chords
- 12 preset string instruments
- 12 alternate tunings
Guitar Droid is fully configurable:
- Frets number: 2 to 13 frets
- Left handed guitar
- Strings number: 1 to 6 strings
- Individual tuning of strings
And strings move
Creator of musical melodies algorithmically with 128 instruments and Beatbox for Android
New Composer 3.0 version
Composer is an app that creates musical melodies and songs, accompanied with drum and percussion rhythms, up to one hour.
Turn your Android tablet or smart phone into a musical melodies creator that creates music and songs for your videos, presentations, installations, etc.
And you do not need musical knowledge.
- 21 presets
- 24 melodic styles
- 64 drum rhythms
- 128 hi quality instruments
- Save your tunes in MidiFile format
- Share your compositions via Email, WhatsApp, etc
Compose and share your own music
Musical Dictation is an app for musical ear training through musical dictations using musical notation.
New Musical Dictation 3.0 version
Musical Dictation generates random musical dictates, up to 24 notes through a simple and intuitive interface.
Musical Dictation automatically corrects your tonal or atonal musical dictation showing the successes and mistakes.
Musical Dictation lets you adjust:
- Dictation type: Tonal or Atonal - New in Version 3.0
- Dictation tone (Major and Natural Minor) - New in Version 3.0
- Flats or Sharp alterations - New in Version 3.0
- Tonic and Octave of the dictation
- Number of notes
- 24 instruments
- Interval types
Train your ear